According to the company's mission, development is helping in sustaining peace within the country .Building the country's infrastructure is the core basis for development. Therefore EYAT Roads & Bridges division has emerged to implement this concept.
EYAT Roads & Bridges was established in 2002. It's a business name owned by EYAT Oilfields Services Co. Ltd., specialized in constructing roads, bridges, digging wells and haffirs (Water Storage Reservoirs) and infrastructure projects.
Roads & Bridges Division is mainly involved in building infrastructure such as roads, bridges and water stations.
Roads & bridges division has the capability of building roads & bridges to facilitate and improve people?s way of life according to the highest level of technical specifications.This is mainly due to the professional staff that we have, new quality machineries and tools and robust way of administration.
The drilling section consists of 4 sub-sections:
1. Water Section.
2. Water Wells Drilling.
4. Mining Rigs.
Equipments of Water Section & Water Wells Drilling:
1. 2 Drillmec Rigs Model G38 (Capacity 2000 ft.).
2. 1 Drillmec Rig Model MR2000 (Capacity 1000 ft.).
3. 1 Atlas Capco Rig (Capacity 600 ft.).
Equipments of Piling:
1. Soilmec 108 Truck Mounted Rig.
2. Soilmec 312 chained Rig.
Equipments of Mining:
1. 3 Soilmec Rigs Model 150.
A deal has been signed to purchase 10
additional rigs (5 rigs model G38 , 5
rigs model G25) and 4 of the G38 is
1. Akwaim Water Station.
2. Wanjok Camp Water Station.
3. Aweil Water Wells.
4. Several water wells in Malual Kon, Akon, Warawar, Maleet, Kowajok, and Niyamlail.
5. Maintenance of Wau Water Network.
6. Installing 6 new water tanks in Wau (Capacity 7,000 Gallons).